We run an affordable weekly vegbag scheme, which directly supports local growers.
Each bag contains potatoes, onions, carrots plus other locally sourced, seasonal vegetables and fruit (when available). You can chose to have your potatoes, onions, or carrots changed to a different vegetable for an additional £1 per bag.
Small - 6 types of veg - £8.50 per bag
Standard - 8 types of veg - £12 per bag
Large - 10 types of veg - £14 per bag
We deliver to a number of convenient collection points around Sheffield every Thursday evening. Payment is by bank transfer, or standing order for regular customers.
If you are interested in a veg bag, or have any questions about the scheme email Kim on email@example.com or by calling 07847578081.
Veg bag recipes
Here are some recipes to try. Please send suggestions for any you may want to share:
- Prawn, chilli, tomato and mizuna spaghetti
- Broad bean and feta salad
- Courgette and honey muffins
- Marinated courgette in garlic and lemon
- Herby New Potatoes
- Orzo broad bean and courgette salad with parsley and mint
- Rhubarb Fool
- Kale and Balsamic Onion Pizza
- Chard Omelette
- Sticky Ginger and Beetroot muffins
- Spicy Tomato (or Squash) Soup
- Creamy Butter Beans with Leeks
- Autumn Coleslaw
- Kale, garlic and chilli pasta
- Leek, bacon and potato gratin
- A spicy and warming squash soup
- Celeriac Chips
- Beetroot Hummous
- Stuffed Cabbage Leaves
- Brussels Sprouts with bacon and chestnuts
- Creamy mushrooms on sourdough toast